We Are Very Excited to Have Re-Opened and Are Serving You With Your Dental Needs
After consulting with many experts, getting information from and applying the requirements from CDC and OSHA, we chose the best equipment and protocols available to reduce and minimize the risks of exposure to Covid -19 for our patients and staff .
Our new Extraoral Dental Suction System will help keep our patients and staff safe throughout your dental visit.
We are very excited and looking forward to seeing you for your upcoming dental appointment.
For your safety and well-being and for the safety of our team we have some protocols to follow.
1. Please arrive 10 minutes earlier than your appointment and stay in you car. Call (650) 321-3220 and a member of our team will come to you.
2. She will go through the questionnaire with you, and will take your temperature and accompany you to our sanitation table.
3. Please wear your mask and use the hand sanitizer before entering the door. Then our team member will accompany you to our treatment room.
4. Please come alone to your dental appointment. For minors, only one parent can accompany the child.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know and we will be glad to help in any way we can.
Here’s the list of what we have done in addition to our routine state-of-the-art infection control to make sure you are safe during your dental visit with us.
1. Our highly technologically advanced Intego Dental units are equipped with Integrated disinfection system, permanent disinfection of all water lines with Dentosept S. automatic sanitizing function for regular intensive disinfection.
2. Utilization of Ultrahepa medical grade air purifier located in each operatories, eliminating aerosals.
3. Utilization of an extra oral high volume suction, to minimize aerosol produced by dental procedures, throughout the dental procedure.
4. Utilization of UV disinfection of the entire dental operatory rooms after each patient.
5. Utilization of hospital grade disinfectant throughout the office.
6. Limiting the number of patients seen at the same time in the office to maximum of two.
7. Adherence to social distancing within our team.
8. Providing masks and hand sanitizer for each patient as they enter the office.
9. Removal of all magazines, brochures to reduce the risks of cross contamination.
10. Providing a questionnaire to assess the patients risks of exposure to Covid-19 before the date of the appointment.
11. Utilization of touch free thermometer for every patient before entering the office.
12. Providing thorough training on infection control and prevention as well as proper use of PPE by every member of our team.
13. Frequent testing of all team members.
As always we are dedicated to provide you with the best and most comfortable dental care in our state of the art dental office here in Palo Alto. If you would like more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 650.321.3220 or send an email to DrHakim@ExtraordinarySmile.com
Thank You! – Dr. Zahra Hakim and the Extraordinary Smile Team